|
|
![]() ![]() jasmine.t i am nonsensical, violent, cranky, temperamental, stubborn and lazy. i adore/enjoy beautiful scenery, floral prints, blingblings, photography, supermarkets, ktving, cute stuff, ikea/daiso, blood and gore flicks, gossiping, online shopping and traveling. i ♥ me, myself and i. ![]() ![]() ![]()
♥
September 2008
♥ October 2008 ♥ November 2008 ♥ December 2008 ♥ January 2009 ♥ February 2009 ♥ March 2009 ♥ April 2009 ♥ May 2009 ♥ June 2009 ♥ July 2009 ♥ August 2009 ♥ September 2009 ♥ October 2009 ♥ November 2009 ♥ December 2009 ♥ January 2010 ♥ February 2010 ♥ March 2010 ♥ April 2010 ♥ June 2010 ♥ July 2010 ♥ August 2010 ♥ September 2010 ♥ October 2010 ♥ November 2010 ♥ December 2010 ♥ January 2011 ♥ February 2011 ♥ April 2011 ♥ May 2011 ♥ June 2011 ♥ August 2011 ♥ October 2011 ♥ November 2011 ♥ March 2012 ♥ July 2012 ♥ September 2012 |
Universal Studio Singapore, again!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
YES, USS AGAIN! This is my third visit to USS already, and I reckon I'll visit again once they officially launch Battlestar Galatica. Speaking of fun and thrills, I can't find any here in USS. It's so freaking small and boring! So if you're thinking of getting an express pass, please don't! Save that money, and queue up! I'm very sure you can finish all the rides/shows within a day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone |