jasmine.t
i am nonsensical, violent, cranky, temperamental, stubborn and lazy.
i adore/enjoy beautiful scenery, floral prints, blingblings, photography, supermarkets, ktving, cute stuff, ikea/daiso, blood and gore flicks, gossiping, online shopping and traveling.

i ♥ me, myself and i.



Click Click Click!! (:
Bangkok (15-18 April)
Thursday, June 2, 2011
The girls wanted to go for a short getaway and budget trip, so we decided on Bangkok. Since it's our first trip together, we're all quite excited. Been counting down daily since February. It's a pity that Sherry couldn't make it due to work commitment (which we later found out that she's actually pregnant, that's why she couldn't travel). Omg~ Congrats my dearest girl. Another rabbit baby coming up!

Since Ash and I work together in the same department, we had a hard time persuading/begging our superior to approve our leave. Okay lah, a little bit too exaggerating on that "begging" part but still...!

Since I'm quite familiar with Bangkok, I planned the whole itinerary :) By the way, I'll be going Bangkok again this September with my meinus. Omg! I can be a thai PR soon. Kup kup kup!

Day one:







That's us queuing up before boarding the plane. Grinning ear to ear :D

As usual, we took the Airport Rail-Link when we arrived Suvarnabhumi Airport. We chose ARL instead of cab because a cab to the city cost at least 700Baht but the ARL only cost 15Baht each (total 75Baht for 5 pax). And the total journey only takes about 30mins. Cheap and fast right? Moreover our hotel is just 5 to 10 minutes walk from the train station. How convenient!

The 10 minutes walk to our hotel was quite stressful because we arrived during the Songkran Festival (Water Festival). We were so worried we'll get drenched before we could even reach our hotel but the people there were very nice. They saw us with luggage, so they didn't really attack us. Partly also because we walk through those stores selling clothes. Hahaha!

After checking in Budacco Hotel, our hotel manager gave each of us a water gun as a souvenir. We couldn't stop laughing because the water gun is smaller than our palm! How are we supposed to defend ourselves with such a tiny "weapon"? Alamak~ I forgot to take photo of it, and I've got no idea where did I dump put it.





Our first meal at MBK Pizza Hut *Slurps*

Didn't really take any photos after this because everyone look damn shagged + everywhere was having water battles! We wanted to buy water guns (those turbo ones) and head to Khaosarn for some fun but we're all too tired. Accompanied them to Erawan Shrine followed by Chinatown for dinner before heading back to somewhere near our hotel for massage.


Day two:



Only bad thing about my hotel is the breakfast! We have to eat the same thing everyday because that's what they provide EVERYDAY. I ate this during my previous Bangkok trip last September, now I'm having the same thing and I reckon I'll be eating the same thing again when I'm back this September :(

We had a full day shopping marathon at Platinum Fashion Mall, Central World Plaza and Chatuchak Market. Therefore not much photos taken. Basically, there wasn't many photos taken during the entire trip because we chionged for food and retail therapy! Who cares about posing for the camera? Chey!



Our lunch at Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Platinum Fashion Mall.
Not as fantastic as those I ate at Japan. Duhs!



Coconut ice cream from Chatuchak Market.
This is the only reason why I love going to Bangkok. Hahahahas!





And our night ended at Baiyoke Sky Bar followed by daily massage nearby our hotel.
I so wanna go there again this September. Superb view!


Day three:
Returned Chatuchak Market for second round of shopping today. The weather was insanely hot! Sun was scorching directly on us at 38 degree celsius. Total madness! Was hoping to get tanned by the end of the day, but failed! My skin too thick i think?







All of us couldn't take the heat any longer so we took a cab to Siam Paragon for air-conditioned shopping and donuts! Krispy kreme, it is. Damm delicious! Melts in the mouth. OMG I'm salivating already.



While walking to the taxi stand, we spotted a double rainbow on the waterfall. So nice!



I had my virgin massage at Health Land Spa (Sathorn).
OMG 2hours is not enough! I want 20hours of massage there. It was so good that I fell asleep till i drooled. Hahahaha shiOk~

Somboon Seafood Restaurant for dinner followed by Khaosarn Night Market.


Day four:
Last minute shopping at MBK before heading to airport in the evening.
Home sweet home.