jasmine.t
i am nonsensical, violent, cranky, temperamental, stubborn and lazy.
i adore/enjoy beautiful scenery, floral prints, blingblings, photography, supermarkets, ktving, cute stuff, ikea/daiso, blood and gore flicks, gossiping, online shopping and traveling.

i ♥ me, myself and i.



Click Click Click!! (:
买东西,吃东西~ 香港,我们来了!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011


I never fail to take similar shots whenever I travel.
I love to capture the wing of the airplane this way; fluffy clouds and a little bit of sun at the back. So nice!


That's us queuing up for the Crystal Cabin Cable Car.


Check out the queue for standard cable cars at NgongPing.
Luckily we're smart enough to get the 1-way Crystal Cabin and 1-way Standard Cabin tickets, else we'll end up like them!




All time favorite 豆花 ❤




What's with the super long queue?


That's my curious/sampat sister joining the queue. Bth her!


Ooohh.. free honeydew beancurd!


Typical shot of Hongkong streets


Mango Pomelo with Mango Sorbet


Sis and my favorite ❤