jasmine.t
i am nonsensical, violent, cranky, temperamental, stubborn and lazy.
i adore/enjoy beautiful scenery, floral prints, blingblings, photography, supermarkets, ktving, cute stuff, ikea/daiso, blood and gore flicks, gossiping, online shopping and traveling.

i ♥ me, myself and i.



Click Click Click!! (:
My air-con leaked again!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Since I can't sleep without air-con, I had no choice but to sleep in my sister's room :( Her pillow damm smelly, bed damm hard, room damm messy and her room doesn't have any radio/music. I can't stand it when the room is too quiet. For your info, I sleep with my radio on throughout the whole night.

Just came back from Adam Cheng & Liza Wang's concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.



You must be wondering why on earth would I attend such concerts. I went because my aunt couldn't make it, so she pass her tickets to me.

It just feels so different from the concerts we "youngsters" attend. Usually when a concert is about to start, the audiences will start screaming, blow whistles, switch on their light sticks, etc. Right? Last night, I was the only one who did all of the above though we're seated at the first category which supposed to be the "highest and nosiest" category. Damm maluating!

For your info, I'm not a fan of them though I know most of their songs. My whole family loves to sing, so I listen/sing most oldies since young.